Our vision is for our tamariki who:
- are inspired to 'dream big'
- value the diversity of themselves, others and their wider world
- have the potential to shape the future
- believe in themselves and take pride in their achievements
- are connected as 'global citizens'
- have the courage, perseverance and resilience to participate confidently as 'life-long learners'.
Cook Islands Language Week
Tongan Language Week
Te Wiki O Te Reo Māori - Māori Language Week
Cook Island Language Week
Loud Shirt Day
Copyright © | 2018 - 2020 Manurewa Central Primary School | All Rights Reserved.