The Educational Purpose and General Goals of the School.
At Manurewa Central School every Child will learn
Therefore; the academic, social and physical growth and development of each child towards it's full potential
will be of paramount importance to the school.
- Provide an environment where each person may feel accepted, secure and successful.
- Provide a balanced curriculum which meets the needs of it's pupils while stressing the importance of competent skills in all areas of the curriculum.
- Give all individuals a degree of responsibility for their own learning.
- Build up self respect, respect of others and pride in self, school and community.
- Actively promote community and parent participation as a means of enhancing learning and enrichment.
- Promote the on-going professional development of teaching and support staff.